Wednesday 30 April 2014

Memebox Global #9 Unboxing Review

Hey Ladies

I am so excited to bring you a review on the much anticipated Memebox Global #9.  I ordered this earlier in the month along with their Make up themed box and Mini Memebox which will ship late next month and I will review when they arrive.

All of their boxes are different prices. This particular box was $23 AUD. I have not yet been introduced to Korean Beauty products before and was so excited to open the box. It smells divine.
Also as you can imagine I will be referring to the product card a lot as I am not familiar with any of the brands or particular products.

So what did I get???
Included was 4 full size products and 4 samples.


1. Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo 200g (Sample Size $30 value)
The full size product is 600g and RRP $90
I was under the impression that this product was full size but according to the product card it is only a sample. It smells exactly like my John Freida Treatment, very fruity and sweet. The card also says it is targeted for split ends, which we all have so I will definitely try it in between my blonde shampoo washes. Quite luxury because I don't normally spend $30 on shampoo or Conditioner unless it is my purple toning shampoo. Very nice and I will let you know what I think when I have used it.

2. LUNA Wonder Essential BB Foundation in shade #21 Nudy Beige 15ml (Sample Size $13.10 value)
The full size product is 40ml and RRP $35
I was very grateful to receive a foundation sample that is actually my colour. It is SPF 25+ which is great. It has a light coverage and built up pretty well when I swatched it on my hand. It doesn't have a chemical smell which is nice. I will definitely be using this product.

3. Jaminkyung Gokmul Care Creamy Cleansing Masque 100ml Full Size RRP $45
I was only saying last week how I wanted a new exfoliating mask and the beauty gods have treated me. This smells so good that you would be tempted to eat it. It has a lovely creamy chocolate smell and after reading the card i discovered it is made from rice grains. It is a daily foaming cleansing mask. I only have a chance to use masks once every fortnight if I'm lucky so this should last me a few months.  I cant wait to try it out.

4. 25cc Hairbooster 25ml Full Size RRP $23
First I want to say how cute is this packaging??? It is a fun approach to marketing such a small amount of product. It doesn't have any scent and after reading the product card I can tell you it is a 3 minute rinse out scalp treatment to prevent hair breakage. I am excited to try it as I have bleach blonde hair so breakage is always an issue.

5. Savia Magic Count Down 7 days EGF & Multi Peptide 5ml Full Size RRP $30
I had no idea what this product was without my new best friend, the memebox product card. It is a facial toner to help you acheive healthy energetic skin and using the name I would say it is 7 days worth. I do have a toner that I love but would give this product a 7 day trial. Value for money is not great as it is 7 days worth for $30 which is unrealistic for most people but I am happy to give it a go.

6. Ellegirl I Say Tint You Say Gloss in shade Hardcore Red 5ml Full Size RRP $23
As you can gather from the product name this is a lip gloss/tint hybrid. It is very highly pigmented and is a deep red colour. There is no glitter or shimmer and is silky smooth, which means a little product goes a long way. It has minimal scent and very cute packaging.  I currently don't have a colour similar to this in a gloss/tint so I will be using this product. It's great to see another make up item included.

7. Botanic Hill Boh Moist & Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence 9ml total (Sample Size $7.20 value)
The full size product is 50ml and RRP $40
These are another two items I had to refer to my trusty product card for clarification on exactly what they are. Unfortunately it wasn't too helpful. They are anti-aging products one an essence, the other an oil. Directions state to apply to face until it has soaked in. Not too sure how I will go with them but I'll try them out and let you girls know.

Over all value of $171.30 for only $23. That is amazing. I am super excited to see what my other two memeboxes will include.

I love the variety of products and all are great sample sizes as opposed to some samples you receive of 1ml of foundation or 2ml face mask. It is an all round beauty box and I highly recommend giving it a go. If you aren't a fan of the variety you can choose a themed box like make up or skincare they even have men's boxes.

 I would love to know what you think.  



Lots of love

J    XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment