Wednesday 16 April 2014

February 2014 Bellabox Review

Hey Gorgeous Girls,

Going to go back a few months to my February Bellabox. The theme "Red Carpet Ready".

For those of you who aren't aware Bellabox is a monthly subscription box that provide you with full size and sample size makeup,  skincare and haircare products. The samples range from everyday products you will find in supermarkets to boutique outlet luxe products you don't normally treat yourself to.

Bellabox is Australian and available for $15 per month.

Enough of that.... What did I get???


I received 3 full size product and 2 sample.

OM She Aromatherapy Liquid Eyeliner Pot in colour Navy RRP $13.95 Full size
I am glad I have left my review on this box until now because I have had a chance to use this product.  I love the colour. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice too. The only negative I have is that I do prefer a brush applicator as opposed to this as it is a stiff applicator it is harder to get a perfect line.
Over all I would be inclined to purchase for this brand in future just not this particular product.

Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner - RRP $30.95 for 30ml full sized
As the product card stated it is a cult product. Not something I had a use for as I don't have any issues with having visible pores. It was very convenient timing to receive though as it was only the day before that I had commented to my sister about her pores. I passed this product on to her and I am still yet to hear how she felt about it. Even though I wasn't able to use it I am still very impressed by the inclusion in the box as its price alone is more than double the total cost of the entire box.

OM She Aromatherapy Wash Away Milk Cleanser RRP 12.95 Full sized
This product has a very pleasant smell and feel to it. I have used it once so far and I will say that I like it. I would probably buy this product in the future.

John Freida Precision Foam Colour Intense After Colour Conditioner RRP $16.99 for 150ml  sample was 50ml
This smells SO SO good. As soon as I opened the box I knew what was in there. I have used this product in the past and I have already finished using this. I have highly bleached blonde hair and I am always using moisture rich conditioners and treatments to hydrate my hair. This is up there in my top 5. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

Romy Eucalyptus and Lemongrass Body Lotion RRP $29.99 for 300ml the sample didn't have a quantity but id say about 10-20ml.
I am personally not a fan of how it smells but that being said I have used it as a hand cream in my handbag. It feels nice and is very light on the skin. There was no oily residue either.
I probably wouldn't buy this product but only because I would prefer a different scent.

As a complete box I was extremely happy. Total value of over $60 which is great.
Money well spent.


Let me know what you thought about the February 2014 box below.

Take care
J   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment