Wednesday 16 April 2014

Introducing the Sydney Beauty Network

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Thanks for visiting :-)
As you may or may not be aware this is my new blog. I previously had a blog but due to changing work requirements I could not find the time to post as much as I would have liked.

So I am starting fresh and would like to introduce myself. I am a 23 year old make-up and beauty enthusiast. I am going to be sharing my beauty finds, reviews and my honest opinion on brands and products alike.

I am not sponsored or being endorsed by any company. I am simply sharing my own opinion and experience.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing my thoughts.

Don't be shy please let me know what you think. Whether you agree or disagree, I am always interested in hearing from you.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments below.

Lots of love

J   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment