Monday 21 April 2014

New products: Bellabox Fast30 Sale

Hey Everyone,

I ordered a few things last month in the Bellabox 30% off sale. There was so much drama with payment and I know I wasn't the only one because it was posted ALL over their facebook page.

Needless to say... it finally arrived about a week ago. My favourite product before it even arrived was always going to be the Lime Crime Lipstick and what do you know, I love it.

I had seen reviews on Lime Crime online and I had to have one of my own. So I ordered Geradium which is a lovely pink shade. While I was ordering I found a leave in Conditioner I liked the look of, some hair clips that looked interesting and some face wipes (purely for the free shipping).

So.. this is what I got...

The Spinnacles Hair Pins in the colour Blonde are a creative and inventive new style of hair pin. I've never used anything like them. Normally to hold my hair I would need 5 or 6 clips. I have used them a few times already for work. They are a quick and easy way to do an up do. They were RRP $ 6.95 AUD but I got 30% off with the sale.

Next I tried the Unico Leave In Spray On Conditioner.  It smells so yummy and after reading the ingredients I realized its Apricot scented. Obviously this is why I love it. I love the Nutrimetics Apricot range and this reminds me so much of the Nutririch oil. I have used this product as a detangling spray and before styling. It works wonders :-) I will definitely buy this again when its empty. With a RRP of $25.00 at 30% off I will probably wait for it to be on sale again.

Bellabox threw in a sample size perfume to try. Lady Gaga's FAME Black Fluid 1.2ml. I hadn't ever heard about this but I have already ordered the full size 100ml bottle because it is so nice. Again it smells of Apricots. It is pretty cool and different in that it is Black liquid in the bottle but completely clear when you spray it. I would recommend smelling it next time you are at a perfume counter.

Wotnot Facial wipes in the oily/sensitive skin type (green pack). The catch with the postage is that postage was going to cost around $8-9 and because this product was featured in March this product made postage free. With a RRP of $ 7.95 you would be crazy not to add them in. You could say they were free or that postage was free but either way they are great. They leave my face feeling refreshed and they don't leave any oily residue.

Last Product was..... my Lime Crime in shade Geradium!!!!!!
It smells like candy. It is highly pigmented and so smooth on my lips. The packaging is gorgeous and I don't know why I never bought one sooner.  I am waiting for another decent sale to buy the other colours in the range to hopefully collect the range before I have used this one completely. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes bold statement lip colours. RRP $23 and as I said I got 30% off.

Overall I am so happy. Who doesn't love 30% off!!!

Did you get anything in the sale? What did you think?

Lots of Love

J   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment