Thursday 19 June 2014

Bellabox June 2014 Review

Hey Lovely Ladies,

Its a great day today, both Bellabox and Violetbox have arrived and I am so so so happy :)

Just a quick update on my Lip Factory from last month. I didn't get a chance to post the review because Australia Post have managed to lose the parcel. I contacted Lip Factory and they have already sent out a replacement. It is still travelling the US at the moment but I will still post the review when I receive it.

Back to the point. Bellabox is on time and not half bad this month.

The theme this month is "Iconic Beauty" and for anyone who is interested the box is $15 per month but you can usually get a $5 off discount for your first box.

Enough of that... What did I get?????


1. Herbal Essences Naked Shine Shampoo and Conditioner RRP $6.99 for 300ml Sample Size 40ml each



I am glad to see that they are counting the shampoo and conditioner as 1 sample and not 2 as has been done previously. When I opened the box I couldn't believe how wonderful it smelled. I very quickly realized it was these samples. The description card says it is a white tea and mint scent but it is quite sweet and fruity. I love it. I seen the ads on TV for this product about a week ago and wanted to try it but being realistic I probably wouldn't have so it is nice to receive a sample of something I am actually interested in. I like that it is free from dyes, parabens and silicone as that is a deciding factor for me with a lot of hair care products.

2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo RRP $27.99 for 40ml Sample Size 3ml


So from the name I gather you were as clueless as I was about what this product actually is. After reading the product card I gather is it a moisturizing cream that unblocks pores and removes excess oils. It says it is effective after 30 days. Well its probably not the best idea to send a 3ml sample. I probably wont use this as I don't have blocked pores and its not going to do much. Realistically I could only get 2-3 uses max. Not that exciting for a luxe sample bellabox.

3. INNOXA Lip Liner in shade Ruby Red RRP $17.95 Full Size 5g



Well its nice to see that I actually got a colour product this month. I love lip liners and this is a great colour. It is a waterproof liner and I have left the swatch for 5 minutes and rubbed it. Its not budging at all. I am impressed that it is a decent product inclusion that I will actually use. This product alone is more than I paid for the box in total.

4. V05 Give Me Moisture Hot Oil RRP $6.99 for 4x15ml Sample Size 15ml


I love oils for my hair. I have very damaged hair from all of the bleaching over the years so find that using oil every 3-4 weeks gives my hair a nice shine and kick of moisture. It is interesting though that it states you use it as a prewash treatment. I normally wash my hair. Put the oil in and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rewash. Its abit disappointing that the only directions are on the bottle that states to refer to packaging for directions. I will have to google it. Decent size sample and I would probably repurchase if it works well as $6.99 for 4 is quite decent.

5. Cedel Blow Dry Faster - RRP $7.99 Full Size 165ml


After seeing the facebook post that Bellabox posted of the packing process this month I seen this and got so excited. I have never used anything like this before. I love the idea that this will reduce the drying time for my hair. If this works this could soon be my go to heat protectant. It is relatively scent free but I was very surprised to see that it is a pump top not an aerosol spray. I will be trying this in the morning. Love love love it. This is a great inclusion.



BONUSES - Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Instant Radiance Beauty Balm RRP $50 for 50ml Sample Size 2ml

A foil packet that I am happy about?? I must be going crazy. I love their Nutri-Rich Oil so I cant wait to try this. Would have loved a bigger sample BUT I wont complain.

InStyle Australia Magazine RRP $9.95 Full Size


I don't purchase magazines and after a quick flick through it looks like it is 70% advertising and a heap of big pictures. No real articles or reviews or anything like that. I'll have another look later but have no interest in a magazine subscription at all.


This is the best box I have received from Bellabox so far so I am very impressed. Overall Value is $43.60 which is nearly 3x the value of the box. I will be using almost everything.

What did you think this month?
What other products have people received?
Have you used any of these products? If so what did you think.

Love you all

J   xxx

2 comments:

  1. Not too bad.. but what happened to the KORA mask :s I thought everyone was getting one of those - at least that was the impression I got. They sent out the same cedel hair product a while ago. I'm glad you liked the box though!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have 4-6 featured products each month you normally get 1 or two but not all.. I got the featured lip liner... the box combination with the KORA mask does look amazing though

    ReplyDelete