Thursday 19 June 2014

Violetbox June 2014 Review

Hey Beauties,

Its the best month ever for Aussie beauty boxes. Bellabox was great, Violetbox is amazing!!!!, Lip Factory is on the way, Memebox is on the way and my two Lust Have It boxes should be here soon as well.

Make sure you stay posted because I am going to post reviews as soon as I receive them.

Violet Box this month is celebrating their first birthday and for this we all received an extra special something something ;-)

Sooooo.. What did I get this month???


1. GHD Straight & Tame Cream RRP $24.00 Full Size 120ml

I am so happy to receive this product because I could never justify buying it myself and haven't ever had a chance to try it as a sample before. I have seen product reviews and everybody seems to love it. I am looking forward to using it. It would have been great if it has a fresh or fruity smell but it has quite a chemical smell to it. I will be sure to do an individual review on this one with how I have found it once I've used it for a few times. Also I love that it is full size and not a sample.

2. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner RRP $30.95 for 30ml Sample Size 15ml
I have received this one before in my first ever Bellabox. Again I don't have any use for it as I have no issues with my pores. Last time I gave it to my sister so I would say she is probably ready for a top up. She still hasn't let me know what she thought of it so I can't really give you any kind of review on this product. It is a great brand and their other products are of more interest to me so I would be open to different samples from Bioderma.

3. Chella Brow Pencil in shade Brown RRP 21.50 Full Size

This is a great inclusion as I always seem to receive eyeliners and lip liners but never bow products. It is a great colour for me as I have just put a brown colour in the top of my hair to create an ombre look and this will help define my brows as they are very light. It is strange as it is very very thin but I guess this could assist in being more precise. This is two months in a row for Chella I think I will look into what else they have.

4. Strange Beautiful COLORBLOC DUO in shades Bandaid Pink and Ripened Red RRP $22.00 Full Size
 
I love this packaging. It is so different to anything I have at the moment. I have never heard of the brand and it took abit of google searching to find out more about the colour names and product name as this isn't mentioned on the product card at all.
I like the red much more than the "Bandaid Pink" colour. I have swatched below.




5. Appelles Blackseed Shampoo and Tamanu Conditioner RRP $18.95 for 150ml Sample Size 60ml each

I loved the soap included in a few other boxes last month  and now I get to sample Appelles other products. Exciting!! It smells a lot like tea tree even though it says it is Rosemary, Ylang Ylang and Lavandin Super. I enjoy the smell it is very fresh and would be revitalizing. They are generous for samples and I am interested in giving them a go.

6. Caddy Cosmetic Pouch RRP $26.00 Full Size


So our special gift this month is a beautiful make up bag. I love it. It has heaps of pockets and places you can put things. It has two zippered separate sides. The pattern is adorable. I am going to get so much use out of this.

Thank You Violet Box. You are amazing!!!

As you can probably tell I am super impressed (as always). Overall value is over $120!!! I love everything this month and I will use everything except the Bioderma BUT who cares. That is great value for money, the products are all great quality and is of no comparison to any other Aussie subscription service.

What do you all think?
Is it just me or do you love this month??

What was your favourite item?

Lots of  Love

J   xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment