Friday 20 June 2014

Lust Have It June 2014 Review

 
Hey Ladies,

I am so happy. Yesterday I had over 1000 views on my blog!!! that is the most in 1 day so far. I hope you are all enjoying seeing what I am receiving in my subscription boxes and reading my first impressions. I am hoping to start putting some product reviews and tutorials soon. Stay posted.

Today I received my first ever Lust Have It Fab box. I have no interest in keeping the subscription as they have shocking customer service and are more miss then they are hit if you know what I mean.

The only reason I decided to try 1 month is firstly because this month's sneak peak was 3 Teeez products and secondly because I used the $20 off voucher code I found on the facebook page Beauty-Box Swap (thanks girls).

So the box is normally $35 per month and after my discount code it was only $15.

Soooo what did I get??


1. Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Paradise Perfect Lipgloss in shade Sheer Gold RRP $25.00 Full Size

 I  love Teeez so so so much. Everything I have tried so far has been lovely and this is no exception. Before I even tried it I could smell it. I can't figure out exactly what it smells like but it is very fruity and sweet ( I think its peachy but im not 100% sure). It is clear with tiny gold glitter. It is nice for when you don't want anything too over the top and it is not sticky at all. Would I buy this again, definitely.

2. Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner in shade Onyx Black RRP $28.00 Full Size

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Teeez?? Yet another great product with beauty packaging. I do have heaps and heaps of black eyeliners already but this one is still my favourite. I didn't realize until I swatched it but it actually has miniscule blue glitter/shimmer through the formula. It is smooth and claims to be smudge proof. I left it for about 2 minutes and it was not smudging or rubbing off so I tried it with water and it didn't smudge at all. I had to remove it with a facial wipe. I am always looking for mind blowing eyeliner and can never find them. Maybe I have officially found it. $28 is pretty expensive though. See swatch below.



3. Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Fabulous Foundation Brush RRP $35.00 Full Size
 I knew we were going to be receiving three Teeez products but was shocked to see a make up brush as I didn't even know they sold brushes. It is beautiful and so soft. I have been looking to get a new brush small enough to fit in my make up bag in my handbag and the beauty gods are looking out for me yet again. I will get a lot of use out of this and will have to look into what other brushes they stock.


4. LHI Accessories Crystal Love Bracelet RRP $29.95 Full Size

 As if all of the beautiful Teeez products weren't enough this month. I am not big on wearing bracelets but this is a lovely bracelet for a night out. Unfortunately it isn't very high quality. It feels like it would break if you knocked it or got it caught. I will probably wear it but don't see it being anytime soon. I am glad it is clear crystals as opposed to the bright, bold, neon jewellery I have seen in previous boxes. Would I pay $30 for it? No, I think realistically it is $10 value.


5. LHI Accessories Crystal Drop Earrings RRP $19.95 Full Size

 The matching earrings are a nice touch. They are very big and quite heavy. I would probably wear them if I was wearing the bracelet. Again I have no idea when this would be. I don't think the value is accurate. The quality feels quite cheap so I would say they should be about $6-7 value.


6. Lethal Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos in pattern Leopard Print RRP $8.00 Full Size

Lip tattoos are a new fad going around in the US and I have started to see them in Australia this year. I have not seen this brand but I do have a packet of Violent Lips which is the same idea. I haven't tried them as they are quite scary. I have watched 100's of videos on how to apply them but it is still very tricky to work out. From what I have seen you will use 1 or 2 pair's just trying to figure it out.
I will have a go in the next few weeks and show you how I went. I have opened them and as you can see below the directions are printed on the back .


So I am very impressed at the over-all value for money with a total value of $145.90. I would have been happy if I only received the Teeez products but the jewellery and lip tattoos are bonuses to me.

I am still not tempted to give it another month until I see the sneak peak but it would take a lot to keep me subscribing as I have lots of other subscriptions at the moment and they are still my favourites.

What did you all thing?

Did you get the same items?

Have you had any positive experiences with Lust Have It?

Lots of Love

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment