Friday 23 May 2014

Violet Box May 2014 Review

Hi again you beautiful women,

Two posts in one day with number 3 on the way I must be going crazy haha. I have only just this morning received my Violet Box for May and I am so excited to show you all so Red Paw Paw box will have to wait.

As always Violet Box can do no wrong. They are ahead of trends and so in tune with what their customers want. They have obviously seen the positive feedback from last month with the Teeez nail polish and we are luck enough to receive another amazing Teeze product.

So what did I get????


1. LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub RRP $9.95 Full Size 25g

OMG I think I am in love haha. It smells so good I might eat it. Caramel popcorn lip scrub who would have thought it could be so good. I love LUSH and love that it's included this month. The ingredients are all natural and I am so excited to try this tomorrow.


2. StyleSign Sleek Perfection RRP $24.95 for 100ml Sample Size 20ml

I haven't ever tried anything from StyleSign so it is nice to try something new. I sprayed a little on my hair and it is quite nice. I will be interested in trying it properly soon. It is quite a small sample as the bottle is only just half filled so I'm not sure how long it will last and I'd like to see if it makes my hair shiny as I don't like that look.


3. Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil RRP $22.00 Full Size 1.4g

I don't currently have a highlight stick.  When my last one run out I never bothered with a new one so I will get lots of use out of this. Its a great colour for my skin and could even be used as a concealer as it is quite a thick consistency. I am very impressed with seeing this new brand included and look forward to trying it with my makeup tomorrow.


4. Eve's Ready to Wear Lipstick by Teeez in Tempting Pink RRP $32.00 Full Size 3.5g

As you all know I love love love teeez products. A full size deluxe product on top of everything else this month is mind blowing. I really like the colour it is a dusty pink shade which is highly pigmented. Teeez products are one of my favorites. This one in particular will make for a great everyday lippie. I have swatched it below.



5. Timeless Truth Miracle Rejuvenation Mask (Lifting Mask) RRP $7.00 Full Size 30ml

My second mask this week. After looking closer at the packaging this one is not just for your face but also your neck and chin and is held on with ear holes in the mask. This one definitely wont look good on but hopefully the quality of the mask is worth it. I will have to make sure my partner isn't around when I have it on or I might scare him. It says on the packet that it is targeted to firm the skin so its nice to also take care of the skin on our neck even at my age.


6. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse RRP 24.95 for 50ml Sample Size 4ml

Another foil packet. This one is a multipurpose oil for hair, face and body. 4ml won't go very far so it will be a strictly one time use packet.

7. Nuxe Creme Marveillance RRP $64.95 for 50ml Sample Size 2ml

Yet another foil packet. This one is 2ml of cream and I can't see myself seeing any benefit from using it so I probably won't bother.

Overall value $80.50. Wow! This is the most value to date and is nearly 4x the price of the box. I love every single item and will be repurchasing a few in the future.



I am so excited for June. The sneak peak is GHD Straight and Tame Cream. What else do you think we might receive? More Teeez maybe?

Let me know what you got this month :-)

Thanks for reading and cant wait to see your comments

Lots of Love

J   xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment