Monday 11 August 2014

Lip Factory July 2014 Review

Hey Ladies,

Another amazing Lip Factory box has arrived. Yes, it actually arrived this month. I am still waiting on last month's box as it was returned to sender by Australia Post for some reason. Anyways,  I have opened and tried everything and I genuinely love everything in this months box. I am so excited to use everything I received but being an all about lips month and the anniversary box I will probably have to try one at a time haha.

So what did I get??????


8 Full Size products!!!! Happy Birthday Lip Factory.

1. Beauty Addicts Sweep Lips Gloss in shade Motivate Lilac and Express Ginger RRP $17 each 2x Full Size

I love lip gloss when its not sticky and these are a beautiful formula. They smell like vanilla and have just enough pigment. The lilac is a gorgeous light pink shade and the ginger is a gold sparkle once applied. They are a small tube but have the same amount of product as my others so im happy. I'm pretty sure everyone received the same colours this month but overall a good choice.

2. Eco-Lips Eco-Tints Tinted Lip Balm in shade Sugar Plum RRP $4.50 Full Size

 I loved the last lip balm I received from lip factory and it was packaged very similar to this. It gives very little colour payoff so don't be alarmed at how dark it is. Smells like mint and is cooling on your lips. It will be great in summer. I would definitely purchase again for the price.

3. Palladio Shadow and Liner Crayon in shade Champagne RRP $6 Full Size

Firstly I just want to mention that this colour is a frosted white not champagne as you can see in the swatch at the bottom. It is very intense and will make for a great inner corner eyeshadow or water line eyeliner. Id love to see the other colours they have as it is so soft and blendable.

4. Pari Beauty Eye Shadow in shade ES18 (My Little Pony) RRP $11 Full Size

So as I have mentioner before I tend to stick to natural browns when it comes to eyeshadow but this pink is the exception.  I love it and it is very pigmented without fallout. They have heaps of colours available on their website.  I may put an order in the future.

5. OFRA Lip Liner in shade Cherish RRP $13 Full Size

Great colour for a lip liner as I always receive the nude colours only problem being I don't have a lipstick this colour. What a shame, an excuse to go shopping. It is very smooth and quite a creamy formula but seems like it might wear off quite quickly as it wiped straight off with no effort.

6. Palladio Brow Fix in Clear RRP $6 Full Size

Who doesn't want to have the perfect brows?? I actually ran out of brow wax about 2 weeks ago so great timing. I havent used a pencil before but im open to trying new products. I will be interested to see how it goes. It is quite soft for anyone who may be interested.  It looks solid but would apply smoothly.

7. BONUS J Cat Wonder Lip Paint in shade "Always Late, Rabbit!" RRP $4.50 Full Size

Just when you think its the end of the line, their is a bonus product. Lip Factory,  I love you.  It is quite clearly a dupe for the OCC Lip Tar or the MAC LipMix but I dont even care. It smells like fresh mint and is SOOO pigmented. A little goes a long long long way.  It is a very different colour and I love the Alice in Wonderland reference.  As you can see in the swatch it is bold but very nice. A little bit sticky but that is to be expected. I am interested to see how it wears.

SWATCHES BELOW
Left to right: Lilac Beauty Addicts, Ginger Beauty Addicts, OFRA Lip Liner, Palladio Champagne Shadow Stick, Eco-Tint Lip-Tint, JCat Lip Paint and Pari Eyeshadow.

So a huge 8 products with an overall value of $79USD. I am so impressed and this makes up for the last two months hassles. If you arent subscribed already I couldn't find anything more to suggest but to give Lip Factory a go. They are my all time favourites.


What was your favorite product this month?

Did you get similar colours?

What do you think we might get next month?

Lots of love,

J   xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment