Friday 4 July 2014

Memebox Colorbox #3 BLUE Review

Hey Beautyholics,

Another package arrived yesterday and it was Memebox's Blue Colorbox.

I had no idea what they would put in there I just knew I had to have it!!! They also had a Red and Orange box variation but I have plenty of  Red products already and I am not a fan of orange anything.

So the box cost me nothing except shipping and handling as I had 15 Memepoints saved.
So normally it would be $15 plus $6.99 shipping = $21.99 I paid $6.99

Enough chit chat... What did I get???


1. Ruahin Magic Lipstick in shade Blue 4g RRP $30

This is genuinely an amazing Lipstick. My mum has already tried to steal it. It looks very scary being so dark and blue but when you apply it to your lips it turns into a beautiful pastel purple (swatched at the bottom). I have no idea how it does it but either way I love it. On top of that the packaging is so cute. I am a sucker for cute packaging! It will make a great addition to my collection. Also I have to mention it does stain your lips. I woke up this morning with beautiful purple lips, not because it reached -1 degree celcius but because it has great staying power.
Would I repurchase for $30, probably not but i'm sure this will last a long time.


2. Dearberry Total Nail Laquer #33 Hawaiian Blue 10ml RRP $3

As you all know I'm not a fan of regular nail polish as I have a shellac / Gel polis kit. I have no idea how it will last but I have swatched it. That is one coat and it dried in under 2 minutes which is pretty good. I don't like regular polish because it is only nice for 1-2 days they you need to reapply so I will see how this one goes. It is a gorgeous blue though :)


3. L'Ocean Eyeshadow in shade L-62 Dark Blue Pearl 4g RRP $10

So I don't actually own any blue eyeshadow. I have always purchased very neutral colors and the occasional pink or purple. So this will be a nice addition. It isn't the most pigmented but has a great shimmer and glitter that blends so smoothly. It is named as being pearl but I can't see that in it at all. Over all a great inclusion for a blue themed box.



4. Tosowoong Gel Pencil Liner in shade 08 Aqua Deep Blue 1.2g RRP $10

After receiving lust have it and my BeautyJoint haul I have already received 4 eyeliners this month. I really don't mind because every single one is completely different. Of all of them this is actually my favourite. It is so soft an has soooooo much glitter in it. It is a deep Navy colour with blue glitter and as you can see claims to be long lasting and waterproof. It definitely is, I have scrubbed at it under water and it has not changed. It is smudgeproof and waterproof.
I would definitely buy this product again and want to find more colours in this brand.
If you know where I would love to know????



SWATCHES BELOW

Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Magic Lipstick then Nail Polish.

So the Over All value of the box is $53.00 which is great. More than double what you would have paid. For me it is even better with the use of Memepoints its more than 7.5 times what I paid.

I will get use out of every product and I am not disappointed in anything.

Every Memebox I receive just gets better and better.

For anyone who is interested I would definitely suggest taking a look as they always have new themed boxes for hair, face and body and a mixture of all 3.

Feel free to use the referral link below to get $5 off orders.

http://us.memebox.com/memebox-global?acc=2bb232c0b13c774965ef8558f0fbd615

Also, if you got the Red or Orange I would love to know what you received??

Lots of Love

J    xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment